Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Congratulations! You have been selected to participate as a Quick-Service Food & Beverage Cast Member on the Disney College Program in the Spring 2011 Season."


I truly cannot believe I saw those words.  Today was crazy; I have been waiting to hear that for years now. Seeing it on the screen left me in a state of disbelief.  After first just being overwhelmed with excitement, my feelings died down, and it sunk in that I would be leaving people I love for the entirety of five months out of next year.  But showing their encouragement and love, my family (Kayla) baked a (rather delicious) cake shaped like Mickey himself and made cards and laid out Disney paraphernalia to celebrate. It was a special and fantastic and incredible and crazy and unbelievable day.  To top it off, I had the 9th show of Hairspray tonight, and it was the first show that I've been completely healthy and well-rested. Amazing day.

So, I'm hoping to keep this updated with my DCP-related adventures and such.  We'll see how long this lasts.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment